| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nema in August is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of water precipitates across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Nema are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:30 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nema August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nema, Mauritania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nema:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) WNW
- Matam, Senegal - 648.5 kms (403 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) SW
- Nara, Mali - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) S
- Kayes, Mali - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) WSW
- Kita, Mali - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) SSW
- Kenieba, Mali - 597.7 kms (371.4 miles) SW
- Bamako, Mali - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) S
- Kedougou, Senegal - 697.4 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 460 kms (285.8 miles) S
- Siguiri, Guinea - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 578.8 kms (359.6 miles) S