| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nema in December is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O falls across an average of 1 day.
- In December the skies in Nema are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:54 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nema December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nema, Mauritania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nema:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) WNW
- Matam, Senegal - 648.5 kms (403 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) SW
- Nara, Mali - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) S
- Kayes, Mali - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) WSW
- Kita, Mali - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) SSW
- Kenieba, Mali - 597.7 kms (371.4 miles) SW
- Bamako, Mali - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) S
- Kedougou, Senegal - 697.4 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 460 kms (285.8 miles) S
- Siguiri, Guinea - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 578.8 kms (359.6 miles) S