| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nema in January is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O falls during on average 0.5 days.
- In January the heavens above Nema are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:03 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 2:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nema January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nema, Mauritania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nema:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) WNW
- Matam, Senegal - 648.5 kms (403 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) SW
- Nara, Mali - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) S
- Kayes, Mali - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) WSW
- Kita, Mali - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) SSW
- Kenieba, Mali - 597.7 kms (371.4 miles) SW
- Bamako, Mali - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) S
- Kedougou, Senegal - 697.4 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 460 kms (285.8 miles) S
- Siguiri, Guinea - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 578.8 kms (359.6 miles) S