| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nema in June is severely hot at 35 °C (95 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with occasional rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of water is laid down across on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Nema are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:56 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nema June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Nema, Mauritania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Nema:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) WNW
- Matam, Senegal - 648.5 kms (403 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) SW
- Nara, Mali - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) S
- Kayes, Mali - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) WSW
- Kita, Mali - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) SSW
- Kenieba, Mali - 597.7 kms (371.4 miles) SW
- Bamako, Mali - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) S
- Kedougou, Senegal - 697.4 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 460 kms (285.8 miles) S
- Siguiri, Guinea - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 578.8 kms (359.6 miles) S