| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nema in October is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of fluid is dumped across on average 2 days.
- The skies in Nema are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:48 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 2:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nema October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nema, Mauritania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nema:
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 491.2 kms (305.2 miles) WNW
- Matam, Senegal - 648.5 kms (403 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 270.7 kms (168.2 miles) SW
- Nara, Mali - 161.2 kms (100.2 miles) S
- Kayes, Mali - 508.1 kms (315.7 miles) WSW
- Kita, Mali - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) SSW
- Kenieba, Mali - 597.7 kms (371.4 miles) SW
- Bamako, Mali - 450.2 kms (279.8 miles) S
- Kedougou, Senegal - 697.4 kms (433.4 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 460 kms (285.8 miles) S
- Siguiri, Guinea - 611.7 kms (380.1 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 578.8 kms (359.6 miles) S